Our approach to delivering financing solutions starts by understanding the client’s underlying cost of electricity and forecasting long-term trends.
Using alternative energy generation sources, we provide zero-upfront solutions that result in savings now and well into the future.
Because technologies evolve, we partner with our customers to deliver long-term solutions that integrate new technologies as they become cost-effective. A project under Power Purchase Agreement may include the installation of a solar power system today, storage in 12-months, power factor correction, extending to future integrated trading into energy markets.
POWER PURCHASE AGREEMENT
Because there’s no upfront capital outlay, there’s no significant effect on cash flow. Power Purchase Agreements give businesses a low-risk way of integrating solar power into any operation across the following key principles:
- No upfront capital outlay. We design and engineer the solar power system for your site
- Fixed or variable kWh rate
- We underwrite the business case with a Performance Guarantee
- You can add to the system size or storage
- We maintain the system
- You can own the system outright at any time
When it comes to paying for a commercial solar system, operating leases are a popular way for businesses to finance small-medium sized commercial solar power projects.
Based on a fixed monthly cost over terms of up to 10-years, operating leases offer businesses a straightforward way to take advantage of solar power without a large capital outlay.
With over a decade of experience, our team can help you establish the best solar finance opportunities with an instant approval process.
SYNTHETIC POWER PURCHASE
Synthetic PPA’s enable businesses to access utility-scale solar projects at a defined cost. A Synthetic PPA has all the benefits of a traditional PPA with the added advantage of being able to scale to utility level.
When engaging Teracom Solutions to establish a PPA, our team follow these steps:
- We start by establishing the amount of energy needed and agree on a price
- We then source a site and take care of all associated applications and agreements to deliver the agreed energy quantity at the agreed rate
- We maintain the system to ensure electricity generation is maximised
- We provide full access to the site to enable marketing and other initiatives
- In the background, we set up agreements with an energy retailer to manage the supply and sale of the generated energy back into the wholesale market.