Honeywell Home Tuxedo Touch is a 7", high-resolution graphic touchscreen and controller that integrates security with home and business automation. It provides opportunities to capture new prospects and markets by seamlessly integrating security with voice commands, video viewing and recording, and the ability to control Z-Wave® enabled thermostats, lights, locks and shades. This versatile product is the perfect way to differentiate your business and safeguard your accounts.
Consumers can now utilize groundbreaking voice control in everyday living. By speaking commands such as “leaving the house” or “returning home”, users can perform a range of tasks, such as arming their systems, adjusting Z-Wave enabled thermostats, controlling lights, locking doors and more.
- Centralized control of:– Security system– Video cameras– Z-Wave enabled devices: thermostats, lights, locks, shades
- Built-in web server allows for local control of the system through any Wi-Fi® enabled device (smartphone, iPad®, iPhone®, PC, Internet TV, etc.)
- Built-in Z-Wave controller allows for 232 Z-Wave devices (check compatibility chart for specific devices)
- Connect up to 32 MPEG4, H.264 or Onvif format IP cameras and view up to four cameras directly on the Tuxedo Touch display or locally on Wi-Fi enabled devices (check compatibility chart for specified cameras)
- Supports Honeywell Home low-light IP camera (iPCAM-WL) that allows for a better viewing experience in low light and dark areas
- Control system devices and actions by speaking specific voice commands– Wake Up– Returning Home– Bed Time– Evening– Leaving The House– Cameras
- Remote software updates can automatically be sent to any field-installed Tuxedo Touch controllers connected to the Internet
- 7" widescreen color display– 16M colors and 800 x 480 resolution
- Customize up to 30 scenes to have system devices act based on time, day or system events
- Option for Wi-Fi or Cat5/Ethernet to connect to the premises LAN
- Available in two colors (white and silver)
- Embedded sales and training videos– Tuxedo Touch sales video– Programming Z-Wave devices– Programming Z-Wave scenes– How to use web server for local Wi-Fi enabled devices– How to customize homescreen for dealer, digital picture frame and video viewer– How to install and program IP cameras
A Comprehensive Product Line
Honeywell Security’s innovative line of control panels provide you with more of what you want—the power, capacity and versatility to satisfy virtually any installation requirement from a single platform.
These powerful UL-listed panels integrate seamlessly with access control, CCTV, long range radio and Honeywell Security’s full range of burglary components.
Solid features and robust system capacities, make VISTA® panels the ideal choice for any installation.
Honeywell's touchscreen keypads make it easier than ever to take advantage of your security system features, with graphics and menu-driven prompts that guiding you every step of the way.
Honeywell offers a wide variety of flexible, easy-to-use keypads that put security and convenience at your fingertips.
Honeywell Security's wide range of alarm communication products are a reliable solution for the transmission of alarm signals.